3D Printing PLA Photoluminescent Yellow 1.75mm - Made in Italy 1kg
All EUMARKERS filaments are produced in Italy, respecting the highest standards of production and are manufactured with food grade materials.
For clean, smooth & reliable 3D printing, EUMAKER filaments are an excellent choice.
GLOW IN THE DARK!
Hold your printed article up to a light source, even for a few seconds, and then watch it in the dark.
You'll discover all the beauty of its light!
EUMAKER prides itself on not wasting materials and have developed a spool system that can be recycled and be used as a handy part around the house or office.
The idea arises from the will and the need to reduce waste. When the filament is over, the spool could be transformed into a coat hanger.
All filaments and spools are vacuum sealed to prevent damage from the environmental exposure. In the box you will find a zipper bag to store the filament when not in use.
- Weight: 1 kg
- Diameter Tolerance: ± 0,05 millimeters
- Recommended Printing Temperature: 190-210°C
- Recommended Printing Speed: 40-100 mm/s
- It is recommended to use a heated print bed (not strictly necessary): 50-60°C
- Colour in the light: Ivory White
- Colour in the dark: Yellow